High Concentration, Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant
Virocid® is a concentrated disinfectant that is highly effective at killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores at a very low dilution rate – just 1 litre of Virocid covers 1600m2
- Virocid® has a long residual action and can be applied on hard surfaces, vehicles, equipment & foot dips.
- Virocid is approved* by the APVMA for use in an emergency disease outbreak of Equine Influenza, Avian Influenza and African Swine Fever.
- Virocid is registered with US EPA for COVID-19.
*Virocid has been approved by the APVMA (Permit 88135v2) for use as a disinfectant for farm decontamination as part of the Emergency Disease Control of African Swine Fever and Classical Swine Fever. Virocid has been approved by the APVMA for use as a surface disinfectant in Emergency Disease Control of Avian Influenza (Permit 89609).
Virocid is a world-leading, concentrated disinfectant that is highly efficient at killing bacteria, spores, viruses and fungi.
- Very low dilution rate – just 1 litre of Virocid covers 1600m2
- Can be sprayed, foamed or fogged
- No resistance
- Effective in hard water and in presence of organic matter
- Wide range of applications
- Safe for equipment (neutral pH) & biodegradable
- Made in Belgium.
Currently available in: Australia
Virocid is registered in Australia by the APVMA as an Agricultural Chemical and complies with TGO 104 for use as a commercial disinfectant. Virocid is registered in Europe to kill viruses, bacteria, spores and fungi in commercial settings. Virocid has been evaluated for use in PT2 (biocide for public health) and PT3 (biocide in veterinary field). For more information on overseas applications, visit virocid.be
Want to find out more about Virocid?
Complete this form for a free consultation with our team on how to best use Virocid for your needs: