ZamiPro Daily Defence Probiotic
Bacillus subtilis & Bacillus licheniformis
ZamiPro Daily Defence Probiotic is a powerful blend of bacillus species probiotics for the maintenance of a healthy gastrointestinal tract and improves production efficiency in livestock and aquaculture.
• Powerful blend of Bacillus subtilis & Bacillus licheniformis
• Highly concentrated natural alternative to in-feed antibiotics
• Demonstrates strong competitive exclusion
• Highly resistant to heat
• GMP certified and verified for efficacy and safety according to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) standards
• Made in Australia and available in 10kg bags
Probiotics are live microorganisms that support healthy gut microflora development – which provides natural protection against harmful pathogens by stimulating the immune response of the host, competitive exclusion of harmful bacteria and the production of beneficial antimicrobial substances.
Feeding probiotics from day one helps to quickly establish a favourable microbial community and guards against overwhelming colonization by coliforms – enhancing both production and animal welfare. However not all probiotic strains have the same mode of action or work effectively against the same challenges.
The unique strains used in ZamiPro Daily Defence Probiotic have been specifically isolated from animal farms due to their superior performance in:
• Acid tolerance (ability to survive the environmental conditions of the gut)
• Efficacy in antimicrobial defence against Clostridium perfringens
• Heat stability (ability to survive the pelleting process)
Powerful blend for full gut effect
The gut transitions from aerobic to anaerobic conditions in the small intestine. For Full Gut Effect, probiotics need to:
1) Be active in the stomach / crop and gizzard
2) Survive the acidity of the stomach / gizzard
3) Be active in the small intestine and colon
A blend of probiotic species that operate under different environmental conditions is required. Bacillus subtilis is an aerobic bacterium that thrives in the upper and mid GIT, while Bacillus licheniformis is a facultative anaerobe and is most effective in the mid and lower GIT.